Audi TT Cruise Control - 8S Chassis
£475.00 exc VAT
(£570.00 inc VAT)
AUDI TT CRUISE CONTROL
Audi TT Cruise Control. For maintaining a constant speed when set above 25 mph.
· Helps to reduce fuel consumption and exhaust emissions (lowering your carbon footprint).
· Allows you concentrate on the road and not your speedometer.
· Helps avoid unintended speeding.
· Allows you to set a maximum vehicle speed limit in safety camera enforcement areas.
· Reduces driver fatigue and enhances driver comfort.
· Simple operation.
ON/OFF - Disables the Cruise Control
SET - Press and sets to current speed
ACCEL - Accelerate and set to new speed
TAP UP - Tap speed up by 0.6 mph per tap
DECEL - Decelerate and set to new speed
TAP DOWN - Tap speed down by 0.6 mph per tap
COAST - Disengage cruise control
RESUME - Resumes last set speed
MEMORY - Press and hold I or II to program or select desired speed