Vodafone S5 VTS Protect and Connect 5 *Inc First Years Subscription*
Vodafone S5 VTS Protect + Connect Cat 5 Tracker with ADR Cards
FREE 1st year’s subscription!
FREE Smartphone App (Apple & Android)
Subscription Costs (After 1st year) - £159.00
£457.50 exc VAT
(£549.00 inc VAT)
Vodafone S5 VTS Protect + Connect Cat 5 Tracker: Insurance CAT 5 Approved Vehicle Tracker.
Price includes first year's subscription and installation.
Vodafone S5 VTS Protect & Connect is a top of the range system, incorporating all the benefits of the standard Vodafone S7 VTS Protect & Connect system with the added protection of:
- Automatic Driver Recognition (ADR)
- The highest level of insurance accreditation available in the UK - Thatcham Category 5
ADR (Automatic Driver Recognition)
The driver card is a discreet pocket-sized card that you carry with you whenever you drive your vehicle. On leaving your vehicle, the system automatically arms itself.
If the vehicle is moved without the driver card present, Vodafone Automotive's Secure Operating Centre is alerted instantly to a potential theft. This means that even if your vehicle is taken using your own keys, the theft is detected immediately.
How does it work?
The system is supplied with 2 unique driver cards. An authorised driver must have a driver card in their possession when using the vehicle.
> The system will automatically arm itself 70 seconds after the vehicle ignition has been switched off and the driver card is out of range (approximately 3 metres)
> The system will automatically disarm itself when the driver card is brought back in range of the vehicle
> If your vehicle is driven and the driver card has not been detected, a silent alert will be transmitted to the Vodafone Automotive 24 hour Secure Operating Centre who will contact you to check that a vehicle theft has not taken place.
For added security, if the driver card is not present, the system will also generate an alert:
> when your vehicle is lifted or towed away without the keys
> when your vehicle battery is disconnected or discharged
Affordable tracking protection for your vehicle
Vodafone Protect & Connect gives you the ability to remotely monitor your vehicle whilst also having the European leader for stolen vehicle tracking services as a backup to recover the vehicle in the unfortunate event of a theft. Vodafone Protect & Connect uses the latest GPS/GPRS/GSM technology, providing pinpoint accuracy and unparalleled service levels. It is installed covertly into your car so thieves have no idea that a tracking system is present.
A connected car experience
With Vodafone Protect & Connect, remote management of your vehicle is now in your hands. Via a dedicated mobile & web application, you have the ability to access and manage a number of safety and security features that Vodafone Protect & Connect offers. The 'My Connected Car' mobile app provides easy access to vehicle information such as; real-time vehicle location, directions to the vehicle and geofence ability. It also provides other safety & security features such as an SOS button linking directly to our secure operating centre.
Vodafone Protect & Connect utilises Vodafone Automotive's 40+ years' experience in vehicle security and telematics to bring you the latest in theft tracking and connected car technology.
What is My Connected Car?
Installing a Vodafone Protect & Connect tracking System automatically gives you access to our connected car services through Vodafone Automotive's own mobile and web application. With My Connected Car, you can access and manage a number of your vehicle security and safety functions remotely. My Connected Car provides easy access to vehicle information such as real-time vehicle location, directions to the vehicle and geofence ability. Below are the key features:
- Pinpoint Vehicle Locator: This feature enables you to keep an eye on the location of your vehicle from wherever you are, and includes being able to view your vehicle on satellite Google maps.
- Car Finder Route (Driving and Walking): Can't remember where you parked? Car finder shows you the quickest way to get back to your vehicle with real-time directions.
- Trip reports: The trip report function gives you access to your latest and historical journey data. You can view your journeys in the apps calendar and see journey time, locations, distance travelled, and speed data including top and average speed.
- Geofence: Set a Geofence zone and receive an in-app notification if your vehicle enters or leaves that area.
- Speed Alert: Set a specific speed limit and receive an in-app notification if you exceed that limit.
- Multiple vehicles: You can register up to 10 vehicles available in one account.
Thatcham Category 5 Approved
> Alfa Romeo
For more information about our range of stolen vehicle trackers, or to speak to an expert for guidance give us a call on 01204 699844